Deccan Odyssey, the Indian luxury train is offering an exciting deal for Indians to experience a memorable journey. Here is the golden opportunity to explore your dream destination with plush comfort. A flat 25% discount is applicable on booking a deluxe cabin on double occupancy. The offer applies only to Indians. It is valid before 30th September 2020. So what are you waiting for? Grab this amazing offer and enjoy some quality time with your loved ones.
To enjoy an uninterrupted vacation, some points should be kept in mind before booking your ride.
- The offer is valid only for Indian Nationals.
- The booking will be considered valid only if it is done between 1st August 2020 and 30th September 2020
- An advance of 50% is required at the time of booking.
- No amendments will be made in name, age, or sex after the booking. It will directly lead to cancellation and retention shall be charged as applicable.
- Deccan Odyssey reserves the right to amend or cancel the services of any departure, which shall be notified 45 days to passengers before the departure date.
- A GST of 5% will be charged on the total invoice cost.
- For any cancellation, one must inform Deccan Odyssey immediately via email.
Why Deccan Odyssey?
The Deccan Odyssey is a venture of the Maharashtra Government and the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. The Deccan Odyssey is a unique and luxurious train of India based on the model of Palace on Wheels. The train was specially launched by the government to boost tourism on the Maharashtra route of Indian Railways.
The train passes through the vicinities of Maharashtra, the Western Ghats, into the Deccan Plateau as well as the Konkan regions, including Goa. It also passes through the cities of Nashik, Kolhapur, and Ratnagiri within Maharashtra. En route to the capital city New Delhi, it has stops at Rajasthan at Udaipur and Jaipur.
Talking about the cabins of the Deccan Odyssey, they are furnished with comfortable furniture and personalized guest amenities and services. Traveling in the private cabins of this deluxe train is a unique experience. The decoration of the coaches reveals the charm of the Deccan era and is well-equipped with facilities like personal safe, telephone, attached bathroom, air-conditioning, and a personal attendant with round the clock services. All the cabins are quite spacious, where guests can roam easily. The large windows offer stunning views of the route.
The Deccan Odyssey offers two multi-cuisine restaurants – Peshwa I and Peshwa II. Both restaurants have brilliantly decorated interiors. The dishes are served by the restaurant stewards, clad in traditional Maharashtrian attire. Guests can enjoy a large selection of Indian, oriental, and continental delicacies from the menu. They also enjoy refreshing beverages at the on-site Mumbai Hi Bar. The bar offers the best collection of wines and spirits, handpicked from all over the globe.
Deccan Odyssey offers a wide range of services and facilities to its passengers. One can experience a classic touch of royalty in every detail of the Deccan Odyssey. The train boasts of royal cabins, dining areas, classic bars, a lively lounge, and useful conference & car. Passengers can avail of the onboard facilities such as:
- Wi-Fi facility along with laptops.
- Indoor games include crossword puzzles, carrom boards, chess, Chinese checkers, playing cards, and many more.
- The khidmatgar or attendant, which are always ready to cater to any travel requirements.
- Attached bathrooms provided with showers, toilets, and essential toiletries.
- Daily newspapers and magazines with your morning tea.
- Wheelchair assistance for differently-abled guests
- Business meetings conference facilities and even royal weddings can also be arranged onboard.
- Doctor on call
- Plug points and socket with a unit of 110/230v
- Great safety arrangements for guests’ personal belongings
- A well-equipped onboard spa that provides therapeutic massages
- Souvenir shop that sells handicraft items, traditional artifacts, curios, and ethnic dresses
- Sitting lounge equipped with sofas, TV, DVD players, and magazines
For more information about Deccan Odyssey offer, check out the website.www.indianluxurytrains.com