Terms and Conditions
A few of the significant specifics on the tariff of the Palace on Wheels are as:
- A 10% surcharge is to be levied on all Christmas and New Year departures (25th December and 1st January respectively).
- Service Tax of 4.50% on the tariff.
- Commercial Tax of USD 15 per person is applicable in addition to the tariff.
- 10% of the tariff (without beds) for children less than 5 years.
- 50% of the tariff for children between 5 and 12 years.
Cost of travel and accommodation, entrance fees at the monuments and palaces, catering (morning tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner), camel rides at Jaisalmer, boat ride in Udaipur, and rickshaw ride in Bharatpur are a part of the inclusions of the Price of Palace on Wheels.
Drinks, telephones, laundry, video camera fees, and charges of the business car facilities are not included in the tariff.
Booking Policy adopted by the Palace on Wheels are as follows;
- At the time of confirming the booking pay 20% of ticket value.
- 60 days prior to departure pay the remaining 80% of ticket value.
Cancelation policies as mentioned in the tariff (FIT) are as:
- 95% of ticket value is returned if cancelled 60 days before departure.
- 80% of ticket value is returned if cancelled between 45 to 59 days before departure.
- 50% of ticket value is returned if cancelled between 30 to 44 days before departure.
- No refund if cancelled less than 30 days before departure.
Cancelation policies as mentioned in the tariff (for Groups) are as:
- 95% of ticket value is returned if cancelled 89 days before departure.
- 50% of ticket value is returned if cancelled between 31 to 88 days before departure.
- No refund if cancelled 30 days before departure.
No show/ En route termination of tour/amendment:
No Show -
In case of No Show / Non-arrival of the guest, no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. The whole amount shall be treated as forfeited.
En route termination of tour -
In case of termination of tour by the guest, for any reasons, no refund or adjustment for future travel will be possible. The amount for unused portion of the tour shall be treated as forfeited.
Is only possible under the circumstances like Natural Disaster / Natural Calamity or Serious Health Problem's (this needs to be supported by doctor's certificate) and is subject to availability. No refunds are possible and every case be decided on merits on a case to case basis.
Note: A group of 15 paying persons will be called as group booking.