Best Luxury Honeymoon Hotels in India for Beautiful Beginnings
India, the land of diversities, is a sought-after destination to spend a memorable vacation. The topographical variations have also bestowed the country with romantic destinations, perfect for honeymooners. Agra, Goa, Shimla, Srinagar and Kochi are some of the popular honeymoon destinations in India.
People from the rest of India and other parts of the world, visit these destinations and make their honeymoon pleasurable and collect some lifelong memories. Further, to add the element of luxury, there are numerous luxury hotels in India. Here are the 5 best luxury hotels for honeymooners in India:
The Oberoi Amarvilas (Agra)
The Oberoi Amarvilas is a most preferred choice of honeymooners in Agra. The hotel is located in close vicinity to the emblem of love ‘Taj Mahal.’ The location, facilities, services, and hospitality makes the hotel rank amidst the top 10 hotels of the world.
The hotel has also received many awards that further reflects to the satisfaction level of the guests. The hotel features the Mughal style of architecture, terraced gardens, fountains and splashing pools. The ambience is simply perfect for the couples to celebrate their love.
- Address: Taj East Gate Road, Agra 282 001.
- Rooms: 102 (Premier Rooms, Premier Rooms with Balcony, Deluxe Suites, Luxury Suite, Kohinoor Suite).
- Dining: Bellevue (Restaurant – Indian & Continental Delicacies); Esphahan (Restaurant – Traditional Indian Cuisine); Lounge; Bar; In-Room Dining.
Check out some more luxury hotels in Agra.
Park Hyatt (Goa)
The serene and secluded beaches of Goa have attracted tourists from far flung regions. Goa is one of the Indian states that experiences huge footfall from all parts of the world throughout the year.
Park Hyatt is one of the prominent luxury hotels in Goa. The hotel is praised for catering all modern luxuries to make the vacation of the honeymooners memorable and pleasurable in Goa.
- Address: Arossim Beach, Cansaulim, South Goa – 403 712.
- Rooms: 249 (Park King, Park Twin, Park Deluxe King, Park Deluxe Twin, Sea View King, Sea View Twin, Park Suite King, Vista Suite, Imperador Suite).
- Dining: Casa de Sarita (Restaurant – Goan Delicacies); Da Luigi (Restaurant – Italian Delicacies); Masala (Restaurant – Indian Delicacies); Palms (Restaurant – Goan Delicacies); Village Café (Multi-Cuisine Restaurant); Praia de Luz (Restaurant); Poolside Bar Aquamarine.
Wildflower Hall (Shimla)
Among the hill-towns in India, Shimla is one of the very popular travel destinations. Visitors from all across the globe visit the erstwhile British summer retreat, Shimla. Wildflower Hall is one of the finest luxury hotels in Shimla.
The hotel is praised for excellent accommodation equipped with excellent services, modern facilities and Indian hospitality. Here, apart from leisure, honeymooners could also indulge in various adventure activities.
- Address: Charabra, Shimla – 171 012, India.
- Rooms: 85 (Premier Rooms, Premier Rooms with Mountain View, Deluxe Suites, Lord Kitchener Suite)
- Dining: The Restaurant (Open-Air Dining – Asian & Continental Delicacies); Lutyens (Restaurant – Indian Cuisine); The Coffee Shop; The Cavalry Bar; 24 Hour In-Room Dining.
The Lalit Grand Palace (Srinagar)
Srinagar (Kashmir) is rightly dubbed as ‘Alps of East’ or ‘Paradise on Earth’. People from all parts of the world visit this Indian travel destination. The natural setting of the place ensures numerous lifelong memories to the vacationers.
The Lalit Grand Palace is one of the prominent luxury hotels in Srinagar, which perfectly blend natural beauty with luxury. Honeymooners enjoy the attractions of the place and along with it, the recreational facilities provided in the accommodation.
- Address: Gupkar Road, Srinagar – 190001, Jammu & Kashmir, India.
- Rooms: 112 (Deluxe First Floor, Palace Suite, Maharani Suite, Maharaja Suite, Palace Cottage- One Bedroom, Palace Cottage- Two Bedroom, Super Deluxe First Floor, Super Deluxe Ground Floor, Deluxe Ground Floor.
- Dining: The Chinar Garden (Restaurant – North Indian Delicacies); The Chinar- all day Coffee Shop (Multi-Cuisine Restaurant – Traditional Kashmiri, Indian & Continental Food); Dal Bar.
Old Harbour (Kochi)
Old Harbour is almost 300 years old and is located in proximity with the popular Chinese Fishing Nets in Fort Cochin, Kerala. The property was renovated and transformed into a luxury boutique hotel.
The hotel boasts of the architectural aesthetics belonging to the Dutch origin with slight Portuguese influence. Guests experience the charm of the colonial times with a blend of modern technology and contemporary style. Honeymooners could enjoy quality time with each other in the lap of nature.
- Address: 1/328, Tower Road, Fort Cochin, Kerala, India.
- Rooms: 13 (Superior Room, Garden View Rooms, Garden Cottages, Suite)
- Dining: In-House Restaurant (Seafood, Barbeque)
You may also want to have a look at the 5 honeymoon ideas in Kerala or check out our post on ultimate romantic holiday ideas in India.
Your blog is so inspring, you just want to pack your bags and fly away, these hotels are really luxury, I am sure anybody staying there enjoys their stay, thank you very much for your effort.
Its a wonderful writeup indeed! But I wonder why Taj Lake Palace, voted the best romantic hotel in India by Condenast Traveller didn't made it to this list. But then I know how difficult it is to choose 5 from so many wonderful luxury hotels in India. Wildflower Hall looks lovely for honeymoon though 🙂
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thanks for sharing this blog for getting a lot of information about best luxury hotels for guest and tourist of India and Out of India. In Bikaner (India), Hotels in bikaner also come-up for luxury hotels ranks, these are designes wonderfull.
Thanks for your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from now on. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice day.
India's Luxury hotels are really differet to others, these are famous for its views like as in Shimla Views of snowfall in Goa views of Beach etc, same as Bikaner hotels are also famous for its luxury design and its services and views of desert.
I agree with Nikhil. How can this list omit to mention Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur. Besides being voted one of the most romantic hotels in the World by CNTraveller and India's Most Romantic Hotel, Udaipur’s Taj Lake Palace is also awarded the No. 1 Hotel in Asia and Pacific for its Quality and Commitment.
In my top 5 list I'd have also included Ananda in Himalayas or for that matter Leela Kovalam for its beautiful setting. But yes, I know how difficult it is to prepare a list of top 5 honeymoon hotel which would please every reader of your blog 🙂
That is an interesting idea. Ananda's scenic location, seclusion and the luxurious interiors makes it one of the contender for the best luxury honeymoon hotels in India.
Great post! Thanks you so much for the share. It is indeed a helpful one. I am looking forward of reading more article with the similar topic as this one. Good luck and More Power.
You have share great Idea
taxi for agra
You have mentioned a nice option for readers who wanted to travel across India. Thanks for posting your experience with us.
Thanks for sharing India's most Marvelous hotels for guest and tourist of India and other countries. These romantic hotels are really perfect for couples.
You provide a lot of information. That helps us so much. Thanks for your share. Your blog is the best.
I enjoyed your work very much, I will take a trip right away when I am able to.