A beaut of decor, sophistication and relaxation, the luxury hotels in Mumbai can be said to be a preface to the city which has a soul and a lifestyle of its own. These deluxe hotels not only share with the guests a luxurious and relaxing stay experience, but also make them feel every single heart beat of the dream city of Mumbai.
In a city with cloud kissing buildings, local trains, crowded streets and noisy local markets, the bent of the Arabian Ocean seems to comply with every aspect that add charm and gaiety to it. This fastest growing Indian metropolis also attracts thousands of leisure and especially business travelers every year; thus to offer these globetrotters an ultimate hotel stay experience, the fleet of luxury hotels has upraised in the city.
The Taj Mahal Palace & Tower, Mumbai
|The Taj Mahal Palace & Tower Hotels, Mumbai|
The treasure-trove of priceless memorabilia, The Taj Mahal Palace & Tower is probably the oldest bystander of the medieval history of the city. Built 21 years before the construction of the Gateway of India, this Mumbai heritage hotel has served the Maharajas, royal dignitaries and a host of other who’s who of the world. Restoring all the charm and spirit of the bygone era, this deluxe hotel is one of the best options for business travelers as it offers international standard business centers, boardrooms and meeting spaces.
Moreover, the hotel rooms and suites are well appointed with luxury amenities and facilities that make you enjoy the comfort of royal living after a hectic day schedule.
- Accommodation : The hotel has 565 rooms, including 46 suites.
- Facilities : Six restaurants, 11 banquet halls, two bars, two lounges, nightclub, swimming pool and an excellent luxury spa.
The Oberoi Hotel, Mumbai
|The Oberoi Hotels, Mumbai|
Ensconced on the shores of Arabian Sea, the Oberoi Mumbai is the icon of luxury, hospitality and modern decorative style in the city of Mumbai. At night under the beams of the street light a look of the curve of Arabian Sea popularly known as the ‘Queen’s Necklace’ from the high towering rooms of the hotel turn the guests breathless. The most attractive feature of the hotel is its signature spa where guests can have a relaxing session after a whole day corporate meets and greets. The location of the hotel is an added feature as it shares proximity with the major corporate centers of the city.
- Accommodation : The Oberoi has 73 suites and 214 rooms, some with ocean view, and all luxuriously furnished and with the latest technology.
- Facilities : Three restaurants (world cuisine, Italian, and Indian), bar, champagne lounge, outdoor heated swimming pool, a 24 hour fitness center, and 24 hour luxury spa.
The Leela Kempinski Mumbai
|The Leela Kempinski Hotels, Mumbai|
Amid 11 acres of manicured garden and cascade waterfalls, The Leela Kempinski Mumbai gives its guests a green carpet welcome. The hotel mounts to the taste of every traveler for it blends contemporary comfort with extravagant lavishness and makes them enjoy their stay to the fullest extent. A beautiful statement in their own, the rooms and suites are adorned with paintings done by the renowned artists, the color composition of light and bright and artificial lightings. The dining and wining zone of the hotel caters to all your moods and takes you to a great culinary journey covering different delicacies from across the world.
- Accommodation : The 391 rooms and suites features eight floors of elegant and spacious accommodation measuring from 26 to 160 square meters.
- Facilities : Four Restaurants, Lounge and Bar, Relax and revive your body, mind and soul at the Spa and Beauty Salon offers overall gooming.
ITC Grand Central Mumbai
|ITC Grand Central Hotels, Mumbai|
The inspiration of the colonial architecture is clearly visible in ITC Grand Central Mumbai which is located amid the business and recreational center, Parel. This luxury Mumbai hotel seems to be the melting pot of two worlds where the old lavishness is presented in a new platter of sophistication. The business and meeting centers of the hotel is brilliantly detailed and appointed with all modern facilities that can take your business to a new height of success. This deluxe hotel is also renowned for its rejuvenation centers, wining & dining zones and seamless hospitality measures.
- Accommodation: the hotel provides wonderful accommodation to its worldwide guests at its 242 well-modernized Rooms.
- Facilities : Swimming Pool, Onsite Restaurants, Health Club, Business facilities, Lounges, Express check in..
The Lalit Mumbai
|The Lalit Hotels, Mumbai|
A proud partner of the pioneer of boutique hotels in India, The Lalit Mumbai charms every guest with its bewitching beauty and its warmth of hospitality. The hotel staff welcomes very guests with a smile on their face. To offer the guests a relaxing ambience, the rooms are furnished with wood texture where floor to ceiling window invites the outside nature inside the rooms. A feast for the stomach and for the eyes, the hotel dining area is lucrative enough to make you little more gastronome. To help the travelers shed off the fatigue, the hotel offers Yoga and meditation sessions and rejuvenating spa therapies.
- Accommodation: The 368 rooms at this airport hotels include 259 Lalit Deluxe Lalit Premier rooms, 79 club rooms, and 30 suites.
- Facilities : for its guests that include a Swimming Pool, Lounge, Restaurant, Bar, Doctor on Call, Room Service, Currency Exchange, Electronic Safe, Gym, Spa, Banquet and facility apart from The Box Office which is the private movie screening.
Also check out Top 10 Best Heritage Hotels in India.