Luxuries aboard the Golden Chariot Turns Affordable Special Diwali Festival Offer
If you fancy luxury train traveling and the affordability factor has hindered your dreams, there is a good news for you all. The recent announcement by Karnataka State Tourism and Development Corporation (KSTDC) regarding the festive offers for the Golden Chariot train, south India’s first and only luxury tourist train.
- Minimum Tariff for Pride of the South Journey (Before Discount) – Rs. 92400
- Minimum Tariff for Pride of the South Journey (After Discount) – Rs. 78, 540
- Minimum Tariff for Splendor of the South Journey (Before Discount) – Rs. 115500
- Minimum Tariff for Pride of the South Journey (After Discount) – Rs. 98175
- 19 guest carriages reflecting the architectural ethos of the erstwhile ruling dynasties of the South.
- Each guest cabin is outfitted with state of the art amenities such as air conditioning, LCD television, writing desk, wardrobe and DVD player.
- 1 special cabin for disabled passengers. Mind you Golden Chariot is the first train to luxury train to introduce this facility.
- Two ornately designed restaurants- Nala and Ruchi- serving a fine assortment of vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines on the platter of the guests.
- A lounge bar ‘Madira’ stocked with the finest collection of wines and spirits to unwind in perfect nonchalance.
- A 30 seater conference car equipped with facilities such as LCD television, WI-FI internet, fax machine and computers.
- An Ayurveda spa coach with two massage rooms.